Flux for Organizations
Why are teams choosing Flux?
Say goodbye to repetitive work, red tape, and clunky software. Flux is designed to be the backbone of your hardware team, offering a virtual workspace that fuels innovation. Whether you're an open-source hardware product like Particle, Raspberry Pi, a manufacturer like Aisler, launching a groundbreaking spacecraft or the next big thing in consumer electronics, Flux amplifies your team’s ability to move faster and more effectively.
🙌 Seamless Collaboration
Say goodbye to convoluted email threads and disconnected tools. With Organizations, invite your team to your projects in just a few clicks. Exercise granular control over permissions, track changes through automated version control, and place comments directly on schematics for real-time discussion. Break down the barriers and make sure everyone is on the same page. Learn more.
🧠 Get AI Superpowers
Flux Copilot is more than just an AI assistant—it's a powerhouse that lives inside your projects. It understands your engineering goals, constraints, and compliance requirements. It doesn’t just suggest; it takes actions like auto-connecting components, automating BOM verification, debugging, and even offers real-time part recommendations. Let your team focus on design and innovation.
👩💻 Involve Everyone
Flux is built for inclusive collaboration. From hardware engineers to procurement specialists to compliance officers, our tool accommodates everyone. Real-time project views, cost analytics, and AI-driven design reviews keep all stakeholders aligned, reducing the need for endless status meetings.
- Hardware engineers can work faster in Flux with centralized component libraries, design assets, and by automate mundane tasks like part research with Flux Copilot. Sharing and permission controls make it easy to keep the rest of your team in the loop.
- Procurement specialists benefit from real-time pricing and availability, Copilot part recommendations for parts and replacement parts, real-time project cost, and automatic email updates when cheaper parts are available.
- Project managers get a high-level view of all ongoing projects and ability to easily jump into any of them. Get centralized permission control and the ability to see any project status easily. Easily track milestones, version history, and remaining tasks through comments.
- QA engineers enjoy easier collaboration with hardware engineers to diagnose and fix issues. Get easy access to projects to conduct design reviews and view project documentation for compliance checks. Copilot enables AI-assisted design reviews to ensure adherence to industry standards.
- Interns or junior engineers get access to a wealth of shared knowledge, built-in best practices, and AI-assisted suggestions from Copilot that provide real-time mentoring, automation of tedious tasks and enhancing their skill development.